Merry Fisher Marlin models are characterised by an inverted windscreen and a walk-around deck plan. Safety, performance and featuring simplified handling are the watchwords of this line, with an deep side decks, a proven hull and an outboard engine. This line features an adventurous contemporary design.
Fishing is just the ticket on this transportable model
• Side door gives direct access to recessed side deck
• Immense aft cockpit
• 1 cabin with separate head compartment
• Available with rear sliding door for direct circulation from the cockpit
An excellent “crossover” model
• Adventurous look
• Very high level of comfort on board and excellent ergonomic design
• Extremely versatile (2 separate cabins, 1 head compartment with shower)
• Modular cockpit with U-shaped saloon that transforms into a sundeck
• High-performance and efficient planing hull powered by single or twin outboard engine(s)
These powerboats are inspired by Scandinavian style and adapted to meet the needs of customers from around the world.