200 HP / 147 KW
Architecture & design
- Length overall: 7.17 m / 23'6"
- Hull length: 6.98 m / 22'11"
- Hull Beam: 2.8 m / 9'2"
- Standard Draft : 0.52 m / 1'8"
- Weight: 1750 kg / 3858 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 200 l / 53 US gal
- Water capacity: 100 l / 26 US gal
- Cabins: 1
- Available Engines: 200 HP / 147 KW
- CE Category: C9
Merry Fisher 755 Marlin
A versatile model
- 2 exterior cockpits
- 2 lateral doors for direct access to the 2 recessed side decks
- 1 cabin with separate head compartment
- Highly modular cockpit
- Available with rear sliding door for direct circulation from the cockpit
Merry Fisher 855 Marlin
An excellent “crossover” model
- Adventurous look
- Very high level of comfort on board and excellent ergonomic design
- Extremely versatile (2 separate cabins, 1 head compartment with shower)
- Modular cockpit with U-shaped saloon that transforms into a sundeck
- High-performance and efficient planing hull powered by single or twin outboard engine(s)
Merry Fisher 605 Marlin
First and foremost, its design has been carefully studied for fun, sporty outings
- Extremely easy to handle and safe boat
- Excellent visibility
- Spacious cabin with a double berth and head
- The model is trailerable