Very quickly, the Cap Camarat 6.5 DC has taken her place in the market of comfortable family cruisers, offering all the comfort of a runabout with an outboard hull.The Cap Camarat 6.5 DC revises this formula, reinterpreting a few strong points. An even more comfortable forward deck, bench seating that converts into a sundeck, and easier access to the cockpit are some of the new features that elevate the level of comfort on board.
Architecture & design
- Length overall: 6.4 m / 20'12"
- Hull length: 6.06 m / 19'11"
- Hull Beam: 2.48 m / 8'2"
- Standard Draft : 0.43 m / 1'5"
- Weight: 1036 kg / 2284 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 170 l / 45 US gal
- Water capacity: 50 l / 13 US gal
- Available Engines: 200 CV/HP
- CE Category: C7
Cap Camarat 5.5 DCSee Details
CAP CAMARAT 555 DCSee Details
Cap Camarat 7.5 DC
Style, comfort and safety
- Large cockpit saloon transforms into a sundeck, with exterior galley and integrated lounging sofa
- Luxurious helm station with double bench seating
- Bright cabin with hull windows and skylights
- Double berth and a 3rd single berth
- Separate compartment with marine toilet