The Merry Fisher 8 features equipment that is equally well adapted to cruising and fishing. For cruising, the new Merry Fisher 8 offers two distinct living spaces (a large saloon and a forward cabin) in a spacious and well-balanced interior layout. The large volume of space on the interior can accommodate a family of four or two couples, featuring a generous forward cabin with a double berth and a saloon that converts into a second double berth (with bench seating at the helm).). The secure cockpit features a modular design that converts from saloon to sundeck. The transom door is located slightly off-centre, preserving the two aft corners of the generously sized cockpit for fishing. At anchor, the flybridge also serves as a sundeck. The Merry Fisher 8 boasts all the seaworthy qualities of a Jeanneau and a 200 HP engine.
Merry Fisher 855
A true 8-metre cruiser
- Recessed side deck and sidedoor to access the helm station
- Modular aft cockpit (sliding bench seating)
- 2 independent cabins and a head compartment
- High-performance and efficient planning hull powered by single or twin outboard engine(s)
- Available in a LEGENDE version (blue hull)